Friday, October 13, 2006

The Man Has A Face


Oh hey, one more thing. I really like pictures, so here's a few to get rolling with. The one was from an airplane, the wee little girl is my niece Emma, and the black & white one is what you should use if I ever need to be on a milk carton or a "wanted" poster. Just some ideas.

Keep an eye out in the near future for some captivating photos of Big Mike and life in beautiful Racoon County Ohio.


















P.S. One year ago today, I had no idea what a blog was, for real.

3 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger rustafarian said...

that mountain picture is absolutely incredible. wow

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger THE BELOVED said...

you are so stinkin funny! :) thanks for being you! oh..and that picture of you and your neice, yeah, that's probably the sweetest picture ever!
keep allowing God to just shine through ya..and thanks for impacting my life.

YOU ARE SO RAD!

ME

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger forrestjump said...

uh...is that john rambo? why don't you post some pictures of me kicking your ass, payne?

peace.
dballs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home