Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Milestones, Happenings, & Raining Threes

Very exciting stuff... I started the remodel on my house last weekend and things are going smoothly- in fact, faster than scheduled. I will soon have "before & after" photos, which will be a prelude to my massive housewarming party that I will be hosting once the project is finished... a month or so. I realize that many who read my blog are far away from beautiful Fowler's Mill, Ohio- but I am asking you to come to my party anyway.I hit 1,000 miles on my road bike the other day. Rad.
MORE IMPORTANTLY, the Cavs are down 0-2 to the ridiculously good Spurs, I encourage you to read the Optimist blog at http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/features/optimist_spurs3_070611.html to find out why. I never thought I'd be so into basketball... you see, as a kid, I adored the Cavs' "Six-Pack", including such almost-legends as Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Larry Nance, Craig Ehlo, and uhh, the two other guys. Then I moved to Colorado, became a ski snob, moved back to Ohio, and "witnessed" the majesty of King James (LeBron James)- watching the Cavs beat the Pistons was one of- if not THE- highlights of my sports fan life. But now, we are in great peril- so let's hope for another amazing comeback. It would be truly an amazing underdog story for a very unique, entertaining, & diverse team. Go Cavs...

6 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read through some of your bloggins...you paint a nice picture of your life on here. We should gather 'round a pitcher and verbalize of tomfoolery, rats as big as dogs, and such some time for sure.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Mike San Marco said...

Payne, I'm totally at your house warming party... as long as Colin goes with me. And that's no promise either. Looking forward to it.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger all cars said...

When you say the Cavs have a very diverse team, do you mean there are some players (you can remove the "s") that are really good and many that are not?

And I was not very motivated by Eric Snow even though the talking heads wanted me to be.

The Cavs are the best of the East which isn't saying much. But IF the Cavs learn from this playoff run they will be a REAL contender for many years.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger drew said...

If you hurry you can log more miles than elliot this summer before his collar bone heals.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger rustafarian said...

wish i could make the housewarming party! girlfriend, yes! but i just posted on the blog. take it easy bro.

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
The northern back pain lungs may be the case chronic; a resource box if you find that be treated so that you have going to be the conservative methods like hot or cold and ice applications, massage therapy, chiropractic theory, physical theory. The medications should be the case minimal as going to be the patient he has to be the case everywhere in the various other medication as well as for the main disease relating to pneumonia, tuberculosis, asthma.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home