Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Incurable tone addictions

Rusty, you'll appreciate this...

I never thought I would ever be one of those people (I was gonna say "losers" but changed my mind) who posts pictures of his guitars or whatever on the web, but I just can't help it... I'm just STOKED. I guess it's what you do when you live in Ohio... and you're 28... and single. Pictured to the left is my Collings MF (mandolin) which I bought back in September. I don't have a pic of the front, sorry.

This purchase only served to dramatically swell my tone addiction, as my Collings guitar is being shipped from Aspen and will be here tomorrow.

I'll post some pictures when it shows up...

Once you hear the tone on one of these suckers, you're screwed.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger rustafarian said...

are you serious? it looks beautiful - i can't imagine the tone. so, did you really order a guitar. there's only one thing to say, and i think it is... SICK! now way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home